Senior AV/VTC Developer/Programmer
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b)
in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action,
including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c)
consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Active Secret clearance
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or
3 to 5 years with PhD
- Must have current DODI 8570.01M IAT II certification (Sec+ or
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and
collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with team lead to
- Well-rounded working knowledge of IT concepts and best
- Experience in presenting to Senior Leadership
Peraton has an immediate need for a Senior AV/VTC
Developerfor our Fort Shafter, Hawaii
In this role the contractor will be responsible for the
- Responsible for the research, design, planning, and development
of new advanced technologies for Audio Visual/Video Teleconference
capabilities for USARPAC.
- Performs design, project management, acceptance testing, and
vendor assessment activities.
- Communicate with internal and external groups to determine
communications requirements and prepare engineering specifications
to ensure functional requirements are met.
- Help drive a consistent set of standards for equipment, network
protocols, configuration, and operational procedures.
- Experienced as a global configuration programmer for AV/VTC
- Provides programming support for designing, planning for, and
installing video walls, conference rooms, digital displays, and
unclassified and classified video teleconferencing.
- Analyzes requirements, identify shortfalls, develop programming
solutions and detailed AV system designs, create and execute
implementation plans, perform system integration and system
- Individual will perform general installation, device
configuration, programming (Extron, Crestron and AMX control
Keywords: Perspecta, Honolulu , Senior AV/VTC Developer/Programmer, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!