Company: Magellan Health
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Implements the ASACS Counseling Program at assigned
- Implements the ASACS Program at assigned location.
- Develops an individualized service plan that addresses the
needs identified in the comprehensive assessment with goals,
methods, and techniques tailored the needs of each client.
- Promotes resiliency, reduces mental health disorders, reduces
adolescent substance abuse, and develops general life skills
through a proactive approach.
- Provides information to adolescents and families about issues
within the community (e.g., local substance abuse laws, community
activities and services, and trends and risks within the
- Performs a comprehensive assessment of referred adolescents and
- Performs individual, and/or group counseling, and/or family
counseling as necessary.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Drug and Alcohol Certification.
- Licensed as an independent level provider (Licensed Clinical
Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical/Counseling Psychologist at PhD
level, (Other Master’s /licensure as LPC or LMFT as approved by COR
following transcript review).
- 2 years of supervised post graduate counseling experience
working with an adolescent population.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment
including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media
and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in
person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
and rapidly for long periods to meet
Certifications - Required
CADAC - Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor - Care Mgmt,
LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Care Mgmt, LMFT - Licensed
Marital and Family Therapist - Care Mgmt, LMHC - Licensed Mental
Health Counselor - Care Mgmt, LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor
- Care Mgmt, PSY - Psychologist - Care Mgmt
Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, Honolulu , Counselor, ASACS, Other , Mililani, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!