At Hilton Grand Vacations, our commitment to excellence is
recognized and celebrated by some of Hawaii's best accolades,
including the recent award for Top Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in
Hawaii Magazine's 2021 Reader's Choice Awards.
As a Guest Experience Manager, you will be responsible for
assisting the Resort Director and the Director of Guest Services in
all facets of the property operation by maximizing all resources to
ensure outstanding customer service and guest satisfaction while
meeting financial goals.
- Maintains consistent interaction with resort guests/owners
through verbal and written communication to insure outstanding
- Assists in the inspection of various public areas within the
resort to assess quality assurance measures (cleanliness,
attentiveness of staff, and any engineering needs) and identify
areas for improvement.
- Attends all department pre-shift meetings to ensure proper
communication of all pertinent guest issues including occupancy
levels, groups/owners in house, guest feedback, process reviews and
any necessary interdepartmental information.
- Monitors guest survey scores, requests and complaints, and
collaborates with appropriate partners to resolve issues as deemed
necessary to provide excellence in service.
- Collaborates with department managers on suggestions for
improvements or guest service enhancements. Maintains appropriate
relationships with managers to implement changes.
- Builds a strong rapport with team members in each department,
and strives to engage and recognize those who exemplify outstanding
levels of service.
- Performs other related activities as required.
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We
offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members
that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid
Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don't wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
What are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our
company's success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to fluently speak in English and Japanese
- Able to work flexible schedules including mornings, evenings,
weekends and holidays
- 3+ years of prior hospitality experience
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, business savviness and strong
public relations skills
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the
following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese/English bilingual (read, speak and write in both
- 2+ years of supervisory/managerial experience
- Previous Front Office and Housekeeping Experience