At Hilton Grand Vacations, our commitment to excellence is
recognized and celebrated by some of Hawaii's best accolades,
including the recent award for Top Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in
Hawaii Magazine's 2021 Reader's Choice Awards.
What will I be doing?
As a Business Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for
performing financial and accounting activities to increase internal
control and comply with SOX. Commitment and dedication to our
Spirit of Service culture and Hilton Values is an expected behavior
to be displayed towards our guests and team members at all
- Process accounts payable monthly for multiple properties and
remit invoices twice a week or as often as deemed necessary.
- Reconcile payables ensuring proper account coding, dollar
amounts and vendor information are listed.
- Reconcile daily resort cash deposit and report to Business
Management Supervisor for any missing deposits or discrepancies
between cash envelopes and actual deposits.
- Assist internal and external guests including vendors with
billing and general inquiries in a professional and hospitable
- Assist with purchasing and/or receiving duties as needed
ensuring compliance with established internal control
- Assist with general ledger review and reconciliation
- Assist other departments as needed and carries out other duties
as assigned by management.
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We
offer a phenomenal benefit package to our full-time Team Members
that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid
Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don't wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
What are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our
company's success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hands-on computer experience with proficiency in Excel, Word
and accounting software
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Able to adjust to schedule changes and cover shifts on short
notice in order to meet business needs
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to
meet deadlines and demands
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree
- 2+ years of accounting (AP, AR, Payroll and General Cashier)
- Experience in related industries (property management, real
estate development, and hotel/resort)
- Previous customer service experience