Financial & Labor Analyst
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Assist Department and Division Heads with the creation of labor
standards and consistently monitor them for practicality and
compliance. Propose changes to labor standards, when necessary only
after approval of General Manager and Director of Finance. Organize
a weekly labor meeting with Division and Department Heads to
discuss scheduling vs labor standards vs coming week, postmortem on
previous weeks variance to labor standards, overtime incurred and
review labor productivity statistics. On a weekly basis produce the
following reports and review at labor meeting.
- Labor Analysis (actual vs standard)
- Forecast Accuracy
- Schedule vs Forecast
- Run a daily labor productivity report summary by department
(for the prior day)
- Conduct a weekly productivity meeting
- Contract Labor requests
- During the budget process, assist the Department Heads in
producing their annual labor budget
- Prepare labor analysis for month-end reporting package
Must have a thorough working knowledge of all corporate policies
and procedures as they relate to hotel labor cost management. Must
have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and
procedures as they relate to food and beverage control and labor
cost management. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in
order to accomplish major responsibilities and tasks. Must be
willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote
teamwork Must work in a safe, prudent and organized manner Must
show strong ethics and integrity. Must be able to work as a team
and co-ordinate work efforts with the all departments of the hotel.
Must be able to produce meaningful reports to analyses forecast and
results to action items to increase profitability and operational
efficiency. Must be able to work independently. Must have the right
to work in the United States.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK
- Minimum two years' experience in business analysis in
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to accomplish necessary tasks using various software
- Business degree or equivalent business/finance experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage time and energies in an efficient, effective
and organized manner.
- Must be compassionate, positive, motivational and driven.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary to perform
administrative and clerical duties using proper rules of grammar,
spelling and punctuation
- Ability to maintain strict adherence to confidentiality
- Ability to operate phones, calculator, computer equipment, fax
machines, copiers and printers
- Job involves working under variable temperature conditions.
Work environment includes administrative offices, indoors.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Honolulu , Financial & Labor Analyst, Other , Kahuku, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!