YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful,
challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who
also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family
and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate
about our mission-making a difference in military members' and
their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes America's Best Employers
To provide members and prospective members the full range of
products and services offered by Navy Federal Credit Union
including depository accounts such as checking, savings,
certificate IRA, revocable trust and estate accounts; Lending
products; and credit/debit cards. To perform moderately complex
platform banking functions under supervision.
- Candidates who complete an application for the position will be
sent a required online assessment to the email address listed in
the application. Please be sure to check your spam and junk folders
if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Analyze, research and resolve problems and discrepancies
related to member accounts/loans
- Assist members with submitting consumer/mortgage/equity loan,
overdraft protection and credit card applications
- Counsel current and prospective members about Navy Federal's
products and services
- Ensure cash and other negotiable instruments are handled
- Identify opportunities to cross service products and increase
- Perform platform-banking functions
- Understand and comply with federal and other regulations
relating to financial products and services
- May assist with Branch Office vault opening, closing and
- May serve as a Branch Office and/or ATM vault custodian
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of savings and checking products, accounts
- Effective active listening skills to accurately respond to
inquiries and account requests
- Effective organizational, planning and time management
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective skill building effective relationships through
rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
- Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment
to make sound decisions
- Effective skill maintaining composure in a high production and
- Effective skill navigating multiple screens and PC applications
and adapting to new technologies
- Effective skill performing mathematical calculations and
working accurately with numbers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Desired - Experience in member/customer service preferably in a
call center, retail banking or financial institution
- Desired - Experience in working in a credit union
Hours: Monday - Saturday; 40 hours per week.
Location: 4256 Radford Drive Honolulu, HI 96818
- Based upon business needs, this position may require working at
or transferring permanently to neighboring branches within a
reasonable commuting distance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the
workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and
advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities,
disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently
separated veterans, and other protected veterans.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a
higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may
be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and
procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.