Monorail Technician - Pearlridge Center
Company: Washington Prime Group
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Reports the need for major repairs to Operations Director.
- Performs preventive maintenance on required equipment.
- Perform overhaul tasks and activities as defined by the
Monorail Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform installations and necessary inspections as well as
testing to ensure that the assigned work scope is properly
integrated and meets defined requirements.
- Troubleshoots mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment
such as Motors, Switches, Relays, etc.
- Follows all work processes and test procedures.
- Installs, overhaul, repair and replace components.
- Documents all preventive maintenance and special work orders
- Enters data into Factory Talk, Drive Executive and RS
- Tracks and provide accountability for all tools during
- Overhauls guide ways, repair walk way lighting, replace doors
and repair motors.
- Performs other work as required.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
- Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform routine or
heavy manual tasks depending on the area of assignment.
- Basic electrical experience and mechanical experience.
- Able to read schematics.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical
- Knowledge and ability to use basic hand tools to include
- Knowledge and ability to operate a radio.
- Knowledge of wiring.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Education-any combination of education and experience
equivalent to graduation from the 12th grade.
- Minimum of three (3) years' related experience.
Keywords: Washington Prime Group, Honolulu , Monorail Technician - Pearlridge Center, Other , Aiea, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!