At ERRG, we believe that each of our projects are significant
and the most critical ingredient for success is our people. Our
people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lies at the
heart of every one of our projects. That is why we can provide the
challenges and inspiration to help our people grow professionally
Some of the great benefits we offer are competitive pay, health
and wellness benefits, discounted 24 Hour Fitness membership,
on-the-job training, educational assistance, and advancement
ERRG's Honolulu, HI Office is seeking a contract-hire who is
self-motivated, independent, dependable, and a strong communicator
to be a Staff Intern during the Summer. We are looking to hire for
this position in May/June 2021.
Assist with planning and performing environmental work involving
collection of environmental data from site investigations and
oversight of construction activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct field work and support ERRG project staff as
- Acquire and analyze data as directed.
- Communicate effectively with others; ask appropriate questions
to clarify expectations and promote learning.
- Work effectively, both independently and as part of a dynamic
- Manage multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Accept responsibility for meeting standards of quality required
- Take ownership of assignments and follow through to
- Meet internal deadlines.
- Adhere to project-specific and corporate-wide safety
- Thorough and accurate when reviewing/ checking own work.
- Manage field records and maintains adequate documentation.
- Forecast personal utilization and notify group leader / project
manager of availability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years higher education in Engineering, Construction
Management, Geology, Environmental Science, or related field.
- Knowledge of MS Word Office Suite Products.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training and/or 8-hour HAZWOPER Refresher.
(Company sponsorship may be available for HAZWOPER training).
- May be required to travel up to 25% to 50% of the time to
ERRG is committed to providing a safe work environment and to
fostering the health and well-being of its employees. As part of
the company's commitment to safeguard the wellbeing of its
employees and to provide a safe environment for everyone, ERRG
maintains a drug free workplace and complies with the Drug-Free
ERRG is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected
under local, state, or federal laws.