Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under general supervision of the Manager, Customer Systems Call
Center, the Customer Systems Support Specialist is responsible for
responding to Strategic Customer calls and emails relative to
systems support and training for AmerisourceBergen
applications/systems such as ABC PassPort, EDI, Reporting tools,
hand-held technology, etc.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support for customers calls and emails to resolve
customer issues with AmerisourceBergen hardware, applications,
connectivity and standard customer service related issues that
arise from the customer's use of these AmerisourceBergen
- Maintains a deep understanding of AmerisourceBergen system
solutions and leverage the most relevant features/functionality
when speaking with customers about their specific business
- Documents potential system and process enhancement
recommendations based on customer feedback.
- Independently facilitates systems training to end users and
sales representatives in formal sessions such as scheduled
classroom or web-ex training or in a one-on-one setting.
- Conducts product presentations and demos to current and
potential customers as needed.
- Promotes AmerisourceBergen proprietary applications when
communicating directly with customers telephonically, in written
form or in person.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints; escalating to Manager
and/or Sales Business Owner as necessary.
- Conducts research on new technology as requested in order to
stay abreast of any new releases and features of business operating
systems and software utilized by the organization.
- Documents customer interactions according to standard operating
procedures in support of efforts to providing a consistent,
high-quality customer experience.
- Manages and completes project ticket assignments to achieve
desired results within the defined timeline.
- Supports Customer Systems Solution Specialists in the set-up
and transition of new accounts or initiatives relative to
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires some training in fields such as business
administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or
similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four
year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or
equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally
requires a minimum of two (2) years directly related and
progressively responsible experience; experience in a customer
service environment and supporting PCs in a LAN environment a
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of operating systems related to personal computer
systems and peripherals, palm technologies, RF and wired networking
technologies, telephone systems, network servers and internal
- Strong computer skills in order to effectively diagnose mixed
environment systems conflicts
- Strong understanding of current technologies in area of
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer
- Excellent teamwork
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills; attention to detail
- Self-discipline for performing quality work; self starter
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet
deadlines; good time management skills
- Ability to blend creativity, problem solving, and technical
skills to sustain successful customer relationships
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we
take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits
are company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.