Senior Enterprise Information Security Analyst
Company: First Hawaiian Bank
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Enterprise Information Security (Honolulu, Oahu)
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Hours may vary)
Are you interested in working alongside a group of dynamic
thinkers, innovators, and leaders who thrive together as a team?
Looking for a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where
you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity
to grow professionally and personally within a forward thinking
company? If so, you've come to the right place. At First Hawaiian
Bank, we invest in you. We offer an award winning training and
development program to set you up for success. We pride ourselves
on our company culture and core values: Caring, Character, and
Under general direction of Enterprise Information Security
Officer (EISO), the Senior Enterprise Information Security Analyst
(Sr. EISA) will support the EISO with daily operations and
oversight of the enterprise information security program, which
includes the protection of customer sensitive information in
accordance with GLBA (Gramm Leach Bliley Act) requirements and will
fill in when the EISO is unavailable. The Sr. EISA will gather,
analyze, and present status on the information security oversight
program for the EISO, EORM (Enterprise Operational Risk Manager),
CRO, CIO, Enterprise Risk Committee (ERC), Internal Audit, and the
Board Risk Committee (BRC). The Sr. EISA will work with the EISO
and collaborate with the IT to strengthen the bank's multi-layered
security defense strategy by identifying and identifying threats,
assessing vulnerabilities and recommending potential risk
mitigation methods to deter unauthorized access, destruction,
modification, disclosure and disruption of service.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information
systems (MIS), engineering or related field, or equivalent work
- Three or more years of experience with at least two years of
leadership experience. Supervisory and project management skills
including ability to effectively plan, lead and organize. Broad
background in technology employed in banking covering mainframe,
distributed systems and networks.
- Three or more years of experience in information security.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), or comparable
security certification desired.
- Working knowledge of requirements for Federal Financial
Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT examination,
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Information Security Standards and
Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 ("Management Assessment of Internal
- Perform Information Security Risk Assessments.
- Develop and implement information security plans and
- Coordinates with managers and staff of IT, business units, and
- Interacts with consultants and vendors as required.
- Assist with budgeting and monitoring of Enterprise Information
Security's annual budget. Makes recommendations to improve
efficiency and reduce costs.
- Able to plan, organize and budget.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously.
- Possesses attention to detail with excellent
- Able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
Keywords: First Hawaiian Bank, Honolulu , Senior Enterprise Information Security Analyst, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!