Zippy's Wahiawa - Assistant Cook
Company: Zippy's Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We are looking for our next great Assistant Cook for our Zippy's
restaurant location in Wahiawa! As an Assistant Cook, you are in
charge of providing quality food consistently and efficiently, be
back up to the cook, prep work, or line work in the kitchen.
The Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Cooks food orders to the guest's preference while adhering to
Company established recipes, portions, and methods.
- Is knowledgeable of and adheres to proper food handling
procedures and safety/ sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Replenishes all supplies according to designated quantities and
time requirements. Minimizes waste and ensures that stock is always
fresh by checking dates and rotating stock.
- Maintains a safe, sanitary, and organized workspace.
- Completes Utility job duties in the absence of the Utility
position on shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Negative tuberculosis (TB) skin test within 12 months of the
date of hire OR Dated/Issued at the age of 16 or older.
- Pass a drug screening test
- Meet assigned shift requirements
- Regularly push, pull, and carry objects; Stand and walk for at
least 6-8 hours
- Light to Medium work. Exerting up to 20 to 50 pounds of
- Reach shoulder level and below waist constantly, and above the
- Good understanding and comprehension of the English
- Basic Math and writing skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Enjoy multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual, dependable, and thoroughness
- Previous culinary experience and/or education preferred
Keywords: Zippy's Inc, Honolulu , Zippy's Wahiawa - Assistant Cook, Other , Wahiawa, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!