Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Community Name: 5581 HAWAII KAI HONOLULU HI
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we
accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, we'd love to talk to you.
The LPN ensures that all residents receive all medications and
treatments as prescribed by physician and in accordance with
state/federal regulations and facility policy/procedures. Performs
job according to Holiday Retirement's job specific
responsibilities. Must hold and maintain BLS certification.
Previous experience in Nursing Home setting is preferred. Able to
delegate tasks and monitor duties of non-licensed staff.
Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Provides direct care to residents according to each resident's
overall plan of care, including medications and treatments.
- Administers IV therapy within the parameters of licensure and
- Participates in the care planning process, as assigned.
- Documents medications and treatments given, resident progress
and condition changes, and other documentation assigned.
- Provides basic first aid for employees and visitors in the
facility, including completion of incident reports.
- Communicates changes in residents' conditions to the
responsible party and Director of Nursing in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed post-secondary education coursework to
facilitate licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to
individual/consumer and families and work cooperatively with other
- Must have a current license in good standing.
- Must be knowledgeable of Individual service plans including
understanding of resident's rights, health needs and program
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260
communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our
employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since,
Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
Req ID: 86840
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Honolulu , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!