Fleet Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Technical Trainer
Posted on: July 10, 2021
Leidos’ C4ISR Mission Solutions Division is seeking Signals
Intelligence (SIGINT) Trainer for our customer site in Norfolk, VA.
The candidate will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems
Integration Team (AISIT) as a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
technical expert, trainer, and mentor supporting Naval Information
Warfare Training Group (NIWTG) Direct Support (DIRSUP) Training
- Support Battle Force ELINT Analysts (BFEA), Battle Force
Cryptologic Analysts (BFCA) and the Assistant Cryptologic Resource
Coordinator (ACRC) personnel who deploy on CVN’s, LHD’s and LHA
class ships annually in accordance with NIWTG’s DIRSUP training
- Train sailors onboard Force Level Platforms during the phases
of the NIWTG DIRSUP training plan which coincides with the ships
Optimized Fleet Response Plan (OFRP) schedule.
- Assist with diagnosing naval information system problems,
providing ad hoc refresher training, working with distance support,
providing feedback, and supporting system testing.
- Create, instruct and maintain the NIWTG DIRSUP training plan
- Interact, coordinate, and attend meetings with Fleet leadership
for the purpose of evaluating and improving the DIRSUP operator
- Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4+ years of related
SIGINT analysis experience. Additional years of experience can be
considered in lieu of degree
- Recent Naval SIGINT experience, preferably aboard CVN, LHD, or
LHA class ships.
- In-depth experience operating and/or training Integrated
Broadcast System (IBS), JTT, USB Entr, DCGS-N, GALE and OFM
- Experience operating and/or training MIST, THRESHER, MiOnline,
Flight Vision, Tactical Receive Segment (TRS), NRL MDA, METRICS,
Analyst Notebook, Renior, TargetCop and Chat Surfer software
- U.S. Navy NECs C07A (National OPELINT Analyst), C08A (Tactical
Analysis Technician), C20A (Ship’s Signal Exploitation Equipment
Increment Echo (SSEE INC E) Operator), C21A (Ship's Signal
Exploitation Equipment Increment Foxtrot (SSEE INC F) Operator),
C16A (Journeyman Analysis and Reporting Specialist), - C12
(Assistant Cryptologic Resource Coordinator (ACRC)), C08A (C2
Tactical Analysis Technician).
- Experience developing instructional materials and job aids (be
able to provide examples).
- U.S. Navy Instructor and Master Training Specialist (MTS), or
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT)+.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Honolulu , Fleet Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Technical Trainer, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!