Night Warehouse Worker - Kapolei
Company: Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits
Posted on: July 12, 2021
The essential functions of the position include, but are not
limited to, the operation of power equipment for the purposes of
shipping, moving, locating, relocating and stacking product stock.
Responsible for hand-loading or stacking product stock without
power equipment when applicable, and any other related duties that
may be assigned.
Core Job Duties:
- Perform under the guidance of each department SOP and/or
direction of the area supervisor.
- Maintain the highest of quality product and service, accuracy
and team work.
- Picking/Replenishment - pull and prepare items for shipment or
replenishment and/or perform all picking duties in a timely and
efficient manner as directed thorough the WMS instructions.
- Shipping - Hand-load product onto power conveyor in a safe,
timely and efficient manner as directed by the WMS instructions and
as directed by the department supervisor.
- Shipping - Inspect and ensure that product being loaded for
shipping meets the customers' receiving requirements and will
- Returns - Restock product to rack, module and bulk locations as
instructed by WMS system instructions & procedures. All to be
performed by the use of power equipment.
- Breakage - Recoup damaged/broken product as per SOP's.
- Check in - Receive and record return and will call items
accurately and timely.
- Equipment handling - Load, unload, move, stack, store and stage
products using a forklift, slip sheet machine, order picker, or
other power equipment. The use of an order picker will require
activity of heights up to 25'.
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and
- Actively support and participate in all warehouse safety and
safety committee requests.
- Abide by all local/SGWS employee guidelines as set in the
- System Proficiency - Effectively understand and utilize the WMS
within each respective department.
- Working conditions - must be able to maintain very high
proficiency and job standards while working in a
non-temperature-controlled environment. Includes exposure to heat,
humidity, noise, dust and fumes from power equipment. The physical
and mental demands of the position are high.
- Attendance/Overtime - Required.
- Perform any and all other warehouse functions when requested by
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Ability to pull and lift up to fifty pounds repetitively
throughout the work shift.
- The ability to stand, bend squat, twist, and lift overhead
fifty pounds repetitively during work shift.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift, pallet
jack, order picker and box cutter.
Keywords: Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits, Honolulu , Night Warehouse Worker - Kapolei, Other , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!