Company: H&R Block
Posted on: July 21, 2021
What you'll do...
At H&R Block, your contributions will go far beyond any job
description. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of
a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now
leading its transformation.
As a District Operations Coordinator, you'll be
responsible for all operational and administrative activities for
company-owned tax offices and may support multiple District General
Managers (DGMs) in a matrix management structure. You'll need a
strong ability to deliver executable results that will enable the
company to achieve strategic business objectives.
The DGMs will look to you for consistent and effective weekly
communication during scheduled 1:1s. This communication should
include updates on shared goals including but not limited to:
Hiring and onboarding of associates (Ready to Serve (RTS)), 8-week
breaks, availability, vacation incentive, associate's ability to
work in multiple locations, real estate projects, financial
reviews, supply orders, facility issues, visibility items, office
readiness, classrooms, staffing by office (hiring tracker review)
and pre-season staffing.
Day to day, you'll...
- Hire and provide leadership for assigned Operational
Administrative Assistants and Operations Specialists by setting and
managing against performance goals, coaching, and providing
- Manage labor and productivity to budget and business
- Ensure team submits timely and accurate expense reports
- Support District General Managers through consistent and
effective communication, providing updates on all operations
initiatives and known issues
- Manage office readiness, partnering with Lead Field System
Technicians to facilitate office readiness planning, location set
up and tear down, real estate projects and office upgrades
- Ensure all supplies are available to assigned offices.
- Execute planograms, ensuring office standards are consistently
met and managing supply ordering and distribution
- Prepare for Hiring and onboarding (Ready to Serve) by assisting
with hiring fairs and recruitment events
- Track and resolve issues with hiring status, offer letters, pay
rate exceptions, I-9 compliance, PTIN applications, training
requirements and furloughs
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years Supervisory/management experience
- Customer service experience
- 3 years Minimum related work experience
- Multi-unit management experience.
- Effective time management and organization skills with the
ability to handle multiple priorities.
Keywords: H&R Block, Honolulu , Operations Coordinator, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!