Lead Tour Coordinator
Company: Diamond Resorts International
Posted on: October 8, 2021
The Lead Tour Coordinator serves as a
lead for the Tour Coordinators at the Sales site and provides
additional administrative support to the Sales & Marketing Support
Manager, Director of Sales, and other site
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides administrative support
to Sales management team in the absence of the Support
- Monitors and orders office
supplies, Sales supplies, etc.
- Assists with the development and
maintenance (update) of Tour Reception and Gifting Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures adequate coverage of Tour
- Serves as the primary trainer for
tour reception and gifting.
- Prepares for scheduled tour
arrivals through the preparation of survey sheets, ensures owner
information has been prepared in advance, notes available agents on
rotor for client assignment. Identifies which clients
provided a good faith deposit (GFD) and processes upon check-in in
for the tour.
- Warmly and sincerely welcomes and
greets clients for tour. Obtains necessary information from
clients to ensure accurate segment assignment. Correctly
assigns client to appropriate Sales agent based on specific
- Prepares client booked to show
report for each wave in an accurate and timely manner.
- Updates tour information in
Clarity, specifically through check-in, agent assignment, tour
- Verifies tour information in
Clarity is correct through the process of running reports and
- Researches and prepares tour
information for the following four days based on wave, tour type,
and Sales agent pre-assignment. Updates and distributes
report twice daily.
- Prepares and issues gifts while
the clients are on tour (verifies which clients showed for their
tour). Answers client inquiries and resolves any gifting
issues. Sells and/or schedules additional activities as
requested by the client.
- Conducts gifting audits twice
daily (at first shift start and end shift close).
- Inputs final check-out
information into Clarity, compiles closing information (check-out
time, takeover, manager, dominant buying motive, sampler, etc.) as
- Prepares any extra gifts per
Director of Sales (First Day Incentive/Diamond Enhancement Program)
and enter information into Clarity Gifting.
- Provides superior customer
service in accordance with Company DRIven to Excellence
- Consistently practices "We Love
to Say Yes" and maintain the highest standards of professionalism
when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners,
members, supply vendors, and prospects.
- Operates office machinery
(copier, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Completes all required Company
trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and
maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as
- High School Diploma or
- No prior experience or training
- No supervisory experience
- This position does not include
any supervisory responsibilities.
- This position does not require
licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability
to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well
as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with
others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient in time management;
the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and
effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation
and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a
cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create
- Able to use sound judgment; work
independently, with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform a variety of
duties, often changing from one task to another of a different
nature, with impending deadlines and/or established
- Performs well with frequent
interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02,
2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you
will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV
will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it
will take time until our separate operating systems, employment
policies and benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a
period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging
from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts International, Honolulu , Lead Tour Coordinator, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!