Off Property Ambassador
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, the Off Property
Ambassador (OPA) works within a specific location, speaking to and
soliciting the public to attend a vacation ownership presentation.
The OPA is responsible for pre-qualifying the prospective clients
to ensure that they meet the established guidelines and providing
them with the proper documentation to attend the
presentation.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Books qualified prospects for a vacation ownership presentation
or alternate marketing options.
- Maintains the site minimum standard for production, bounce back
sales, and budgeted volume per month.
- Learns and delivers a branded and scripted marketing
- Books and sells area activities to customers according to
business needs, and as directed by manager.
- Provides guests with site and area information upon
- Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
- Remains current on all area attractions, events, and dining
- Knows home resort and all amenities offered to members, owners,
- Reports all negative customer experiences to management.
- Participates in a weekly and monthly review of targeted
productionand budgeted Volume per Guest (VPG) with management.
- Responsible for attending all staff meetings and trainings, as
requested by management.
- Performs accurate accounting and reporting of all shift(s)
details as directed by manager.
- Responsible for completing all required company trainings and
compliance courses as assigned.
- Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent.EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience of training required.
- No supervisory experience required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position does not include supervisory
responsibilities.LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include licenses or
certifications.SKILLS & ABILITIESThis position requires the ability
to understand and follow both oral and written instruction as well
as have knowledge of and properly use Standard English and follows
office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with
others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers.Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer,
copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to
organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with internal and external Customers.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different
nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines
and/or establish timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate
percentages and discounts.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPlease note that
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International
(DRI) as ofAugust 02, 2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond
Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A
transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems
and branding but it will take time until our separate operating
systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated.As a
result, for a period of time, employees will receive correspondence
and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Honolulu , Off Property Ambassador, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!