CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE - Non-registered
Posted on: January 11, 2022
DescriptionSUMMARY The Client Services Associate (NR) assists
one or more Financial Advisors (FA) with the opening and
maintenance of client accounts and records; performs a wide variety
of administrative support duties, including but not limited to,
data entry, preparing mailings, filing, answering the phone,
obtaining approvals for FA communications and advertisements;
provides overall customer service support to clients; and may enter
trades as directed by the FA(s). Series 7 and Series 66 preferred
but not required. MAJOR DUTIES
- Perform clerical functions related to opening client accounts
and ongoing account coding based on account features chosen by the
- Work with the FA(s) and the client in obtaining the required
documents based upon the type of account(s) established.
- Organize and assist in the maintenance of complete client
account and trade-related records for the FA(s) and certain
required files for the branch office.
- Perform operational or administrative functions for client
related requests (i.e., check requests, wiring funds, address
change, dividend information, etc.).
- Upon request, provide quotes and other account-related
information to assist clients (non-registered Client Service
Associates may not volunteer quote or other stock information to
- Provide reports and other information to FA(s), as
- Identify situations that need to be brought to the attention of
the FA(s) or escalated to the Branch Manager; including suspicious
client and/or employee activity or behavior.
- Perform various administrative duties (i.e., typing, filing,
answer phones, mailing documents/letters, etc.) and other duties
and projects as assigned by the FA and/or Branch Manager.
- 2 years general clerical experience required.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, spread-sheet applications, managing files
and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- General understanding of the investment brokerage industry and
- Basic knowledge of investment products.
- Basic understanding of operations system (i.e., forms and their
- Ability to organize/prioritize
- Practical problem solving
- Strong focus on providing exemplary client service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent grammar and possess phone/office etiquette
- Must be able to manage stress, meet strict deadlines under
pressure, perform with a high degree of accuracy, and consistently
provide excellent customer service. ABOUT STIFEL Established in
1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth
management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from
more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the
nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of
number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of
investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten
municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's
largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary
provides a comprehensive range of banking services. At Stifel we
offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits
package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness
initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off. The health and
safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We
continue to monitor the current public health situation and have
adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools
that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward
to "virtually" meeting you. Stifel is an Equal Opportunity
CategoryCustomer Service RepresentativesEducationHigh School or
EquivalentExperience2 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Stifel, Honolulu , CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE - Non-registered, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!