Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company:US1570 FreshPoint Oahu, Ltd.Zip Code:96819Minimum Level
of Education:High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:1
YearEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage:0JOB SUMMARYA bid
coordinator creates and maintains customer bid files. Maintaining
bid files includes, but not limited to accurately keying pricing
into multiple bid files per customer contract, adding or deleting
items on the bid, matching items on customer bids to their order
guides, and attaching customers to correct bids.
- Key updated pricing into bids for the following week and
printing Bid Order Guides for record-keeping.
- Go through bids to make sure all items on bids are accurately
marked on contract or bid header.
- Run Bid Order Guides, Customer Order Guides and usages per MUA
or individual customers to make sure order guides and bids are
inclusive of all items customers are ordering.
- Create new bids and customer order guides as needed.
- High School DiplomaExperience
- 1-year experience preferredProfessional Skills
- Microsoft Office, 10 KeyBENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on
Sysco's Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE
PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
placeOVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT:Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Honolulu , Bid Coordinator, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!