Posted on: January 12, 2022
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: -Duties may include, but are
not limited to:
- Receive new losses and verifies accuracy of information via
- Register new loss information on system.
- Perform all file updates on system as directed by claim
- Register loss payments on system.
- Provide customer service to agents, insureds, clients and other
- Prepare all loss registration forms. - SCOPE INFORMATION:
-Reports to an Operations ManagerJob Requirements: -DESIRED
- 1 year previous claims processing experience, Temporary
Disability Insurance (TDI), a plus
- Strong customer orientation and experience supporting customer
- Strong written and oral communication to effectively provide
service to internal and external customers. -
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong computer systems experience and experience in an
- Keyboarding and data entry skills.
- Works well within a team environment; focus on
- Committed to high standards of behavior and performance. - ESIS
offers a competitive salary plus cash bonus, equity opportunities
and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and
dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability
coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition
reimbursement, and business casual dress.
Keywords: Chubb, Honolulu , Claims Assistant, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!