Activities Assistant - Hale O Meleana
Company: Ohana Pacific Management Company
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate
warriors like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
The Company:We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact
thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an
organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided
The Location:Hale O Meleana is the newest addition to St. Francis
Healthcare Systems of Hawaii, is a premier destination for Assisted
Living, Memory Care, Respite services. Moments shared between
residents and with staff help create the family-style atmosphere
that makes our community such a warm and welcoming place to call
The Position:We're looking for passionate Activities Assistants who
will plan, coordinate, and provide activity programs and services
to our Kupuna.
- Observe (and document) resident response to scope of activity
programs and services to determine if the activity programs and
services meet the assessed needs, interests, routines and
preferences of the residents for all levels of resident
functioning. In conjunction with the Activity Manager, make
revisions as necessary.
- Assist residents to maintain highest level of functioning;
encourage use of adaptive devices that promote independent activity
involvement including adaptive equipment and prosthetic
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of
the facility and needs of the residents.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. / Minimum age of 18.
- One (1) year experience in long-term care or working with the
- Current and valid 2 Step TB clearance and health review (can be
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested? Apply Now at www.OhanaPacific.com/careersOhana Pacific
Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or
other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn
more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific
Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as
required by law. Learn more at: E-VerifyApplicants with a
disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application or hiring process can contact our Talent
Keywords: Ohana Pacific Management Company, Honolulu , Activities Assistant - Hale O Meleana, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!