Senior Electronic Services Associate
Company: Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The COVID vaccination is required for all newly hired
individuals. Hawaii State FCU will consider accommodations for
disability and religious based reasons.
Coordinates and oversees functions assigned to the Electronic
Services Associates. Responsible for the accurate completion of
electronic processing and member services functions, as well as
adherence to regulations and established internal security
measures. Researches, analyzes and performs back office functions
to include services within Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay
and Telephone Banking. Ensures adequate coverage, and general
training and supervision of Electronic Services Associates.
Performs related clerical duties as needed. Professionally serves
members and vendors.
- At least three years of related experience in Electronic
- Knowledge of Digital Banking policies, procedures, and
- Working knowledge of MS Windows (i.e. Word, Excel and
PowerPoint) to effectively utilize multiple software systems.
- Familiarity with related government requirements.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Ability to organize projects and work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to assist others.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks/projects by
prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and business
equipment including 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine,
- Solid math skills. Able to analyze accounts.
Keywords: Hawaii State Federal Credit Union, Honolulu , Senior Electronic Services Associate, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!