Electronic Services Specialist
Company: University of Hawaii FCU
Posted on: May 14, 2022
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Join a spirited, dynamic team
with Hawai`i's leading credit union as we make a difference in our
community - providing financial value, exceptional service, and
state-of-the-art convenience to our members. Over 200% Match 401k
--- 100% Paid Medical --- 35 Paid Days Off Enjoy these benefits,
competitive pay, and more as a University of Hawai`i Federal Credit
Union employee! JOIN US! We look forward to hearing from you.
Position Title: Electronic Services Specialist Department:
Electronic Services Classification: Non-Exempt Reports to:
Electronic Services Manager Position Purpose : This position
performs back office functions and provides back office support for
electronic services provided by the credit union. The department's
responsibilities include credit and debit cards, ACH and Check
processing, IRAs, certificates, online banking including online
account opening, deceased account processing, remote deposit
capture, account maintenance, audits, and a variety of other back
office functions. Essential Functions:
- Processes credit and debit card research and requests.
- Process debit card disputes.
- Performs share draft exception processing.
- Processes certificates and renewal requests.
- Processes stop payment requests received via online
- Processes credit card payments.
- Inputs travel notifications for debit and credit cards.
- Performs account maintenance on active and closed
- Reviews IRA transactions for accuracy.
- Processes levies.
- Responds to epay inquiries.
- Responds to incoming emails to Member Services.
- Processes returned mail and address changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Performance Standards:
- Meets established deadlines.
- Performs work with accuracy and completeness.
- Work performed in a timely manner.
- Member complaints kept to a minimum.
- Disputes are resolved within established timeframes.
- Reconciling items are resolved within established
- No compliance issues.
- No audit issues. Qualifications: Education/Certification: High
School degree or GED is required. Required Knowledge: Basic
understanding of MS Office Suite is desired. Experience Required:
Two years clerical/financial institution/operations & customer
service experience Skills/Abilities: Excellent verbal and
communication skills Good analytical, creative and problem-solving
skills Excellent computer skills Physical Activities and
Requirements of this Position: Repetitive Motion: Movements
frequently and regularly required using wrists, hands, and/or
fingers. Communication Skills: Must frequently convey detailed or
important instructions of ideas accurately and quickly both written
and verbally. Visual Abilities: Average visual acuity necessary to
read, prepare and inspect documents or products. Hearing: Able to
hear average or normal conversations and receive information.
Physical Strength : Sedentary work (sitting most of the time). Able
to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. Reasoning Ability: Able to apply
common sense understanding to carry-out detailed instructions and
to deal with problems involving variables. Mathematics Ability:
Able to perform basic math skills including adding, subtracting,
multiplying and dividing using a calculator. Language Ability: Able
to write and compose sentences using normal word order with present
and past tenses, as well as a command of the English vocabulary.
Working Conditions: Air-conditioned, smoke-free office setting.
Attendance Requirements: Please note that scheduled attendance
requirements may change due to business needs. Business Hours:
Monday through Saturday, Business hours are subject to change. Must
be able to work additional hours, weekends, and holidays as
Keywords: University of Hawaii FCU, Honolulu , Electronic Services Specialist, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!