Company: Mina Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 35
concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not
just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in
our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great
and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our
values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense
of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
Responsible for initial guest interaction at the door, welcoming
them to their experience with our restaurant and setting the tone
for their experience. The Host is expected to embody the
hospitality and charm and professionalism of our organization.
Duties include greeting and seating guests, answering phones,
directing guests to bar, lounge, or restrooms, and maintaining the
flow of service throughout the dining room. Must be pleasant,
conscientious, and professional with excellent hospitality
instincts and drive to provide customer service. Must be able to
operate effectively as part of a team, communicate clearly, and
ensure smooth service operations and quality service.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values of MG-Hila, LLC and Mina Group, LLC.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
professional, gracious service at all times
- Maintains clean and organized work stations that are cohesive
with the restaurant s philosophy, culture and standards of
- Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement
and offer positive solutions for change.
- Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency,
respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge,
patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays
consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant
- Represents the restaurant professionally through effective
communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business
- Minimum 1-2 years of fine dining bar experience. Knowledge of
service and food and beverage, generally involving at least 2 years
of dining room experience and thorough knowledge of fine dining,
service procedures, and functions.
- Cleanliness, organization, and the ability to work well in a
team situation are crucial to this position.
- Food and wine knowledge a plus.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Applicants must possess a strong dedication toward learning,
and motivation to progress in a fine dining environment.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to
operate a cash register POS system and Microsoft based computer
systems such as Open Table.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Must be impeccably groomed, maintain good hygiene, good
posture, and have required uniform and tools.
- Responsive to constructive feedback from Chef, Managers, or
- Knowledge of liquor commission rules and regulations.
- Possess valid Liquor Commission Card/Certificate of
- Possess a valid Tuberculosis Card. Associated topics:
anfitri-na, banquet server, camarero, maitre d, mesera, mesero,
server camarero, servidor, tasting, wine
Keywords: Mina Group, Honolulu , Host\/Hostess, Other , Kaneohe, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!