Utility House Attendant (On-Call)
Company: Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The all-new, vibrant 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach blends indoor
and outdoor luxury to elevate the experience of Oahu resorts. Every
space has been envisioned by award-winning design firm, Rockwell
Group. Fresh, welcoming and relaxing, it's an oasis of tranquility
in the heart of Waikiki.
Experience our spacious, welcoming lobby and captivating 280,000
gallon Oceanarium unique to Honolulu resorts. Coming soon, the
destination pool deck with private cabanas will offer a saltwater
infinity pool, a shallow-water pool and club for kids, and a pool
bar that seamlessly transitions from day to night. With a location
steps from Waikiki Beach, it's where Hawaii vacations turn moments
Our resort is proudly named in honor of Queen Lili'uokalani, the
last reigning monarch of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Beloved by her
people, she was a music composer, an author and an ardent supporter
of her culture. Her spirit is infused into the resort, which shares
the same privileged location as her beachside home Ke'alohilani,
meaning the royal brightness. Welcome to a fresh perspective on
resorts in Waikiki. 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach.
The Utility Houseperson (On-Call) is responsible for maintaining
the cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned
areas. He/she is also responsible for delivering items to guest
rooms (luggage, irons, coffee, etc.).
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Walked assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove
newspapers, trays, empty ash urns, remove trash and/or linens and
note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Use daily checklist to complete projects listed below as
- Elevator lobbies
- Ash urns
- Glass tables
- Ice machines/vending machines
- Elevator doors/frames
- Service landing/linen closets
- Stair wells
- Polish floors
- Other projects as assigned by management
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow
employees and self.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets
to the Housekeeping Office.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist
with cleaning if needed.
- Pick up any Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed.
- Before leaving section, collect all trash from the service
landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel
- Vacuum guest corridors.
- Assist Housekeeping as needed (i.e. bedboards, roll-aways, flip
- Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if applicable.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of Housekeeping Office,
linen rooms, storage closets and stairwells.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, Honolulu , Utility House Attendant (On-Call), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!