HR Generalist - Recruiter Focus
Company: Hawthorne Machinery
Posted on: May 16, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: Recruits for HI and Guam and performs
administration of Human Resources functions for Hawaii operations
with oversight and direction from the Human Resources Director.
Receives employee relations and grievances. Responsible for
personnel records, legal compliance, and compensation
reviews/recommendations. Implements and supports human resources
policies, programs, and practices.
1.Recruits for all HI and Guam locations
2.Ensures adherence to EEOC and Affirmative Action Programs and
diversity goals set by the organization.
3. Completes onboarding and off boarding of staff.
4. Conducts employee orientations and coordinates training
5. Coordinates with the Human Resources Director to resolve
employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors.
6. Coordinates meetings for benefits programs and supports Benefits
7. Maintains management guidelines by enforcing policies and
8. Maintains historical human resource records by maintaining the
personnel filing system.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge through
educational workshops, reviewing publications and participating in
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed while providing exceptional customer service.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Labor Relations
- Five (3) years of Recruitment and Human Resources experience
3. Employee Relations experience required
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Bachelor's Degree or university program certificate and 3 - 5
years of HR Management experience; or equivalent of education and
6. PHR or SPHR designation preferred.
7. Proficient in MSOffice suite required.
- Strong experience using applicant tracking systems.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Travel: Will travel on occasion.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees
- Standing: Remains in standing position, if required to perform
various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment.
Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position
will be considered.
Hawthorne CAT is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. M/F/V/D Associated topics: advisor, business partner,
consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human
resources generalist, officer, operations partner,
Keywords: Hawthorne Machinery, Honolulu , HR Generalist - Recruiter Focus, Other , Waipahu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!