On-call Janitorial - Army - Night Shift
Company: Federal Maintenance Hawaii LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Cleaning offices and restrooms
- Typical tasks include but are not limited to: sweeping,
mopping, vacuuming, dusting, trash removal, etc.
- Restock restroom toilet paper, hand towels, hand soap, and seat
- Adhere to all company-related health and safety rules
- Be able to work efficiently and at a fast pace.Qualifications:
- One year janitorial experience preferred
- Floor machine experience is highly valued
- Must have own transportation on and off base and valid driver's
- Be able to pass a background check for military installation
- Be able to communicate in English with staff and clients.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high
level of performance.
- Be able to carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to go up and down stairs multiple times a day.Hours
- Monday thru Friday (roughly 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM)
- Weekend availability a plusStarting Pay:
- $17.37-$19.97All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Federal Maintenance Hawaii LLC, Honolulu , On-call Janitorial - Army - Night Shift, Other , Wahiawa, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!