Company: Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Located just two blocks from Waikiki Beach with many of the guest
rooms featuring walk-out patios overlooking the ocean or city. The
hotel is also located next to the International Market Place-- a
dining and shopping destination in the heart of Honolulu featuring
75 retail shops and outdoor seating at seven signature restaurants.
And for the guest who'd rather stay in, the Hilton Garden Inn
Waikiki Beach is home to two restaurants, a marketplace, and a
stunning outdoor pool.
Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach
2330 Kuhio Ave.
Honolulu , HI 96815
The Bellperson is responsible for assisting guests with luggage
upon arrival and departure and accommodating guests during their
stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Organize and deliver luggage for tour groups
- Escort guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel
- Inspect guest's room to ensure it is in order and that supplies
- Explain features of the room including operation of electronic
devices and entertainment.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage
- Store, track, and deliver packages as needed.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers, laundry, packages and other amenities to
- Assist with room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special
events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sports
- Assist Houseperson with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information, maps and directions as required.
- Where applicable answer console to assist front desk agents.
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed and emphasize the hotel's
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki, Honolulu , Bellperson, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!