ACH and Card Operations Support Specialist
Company: University of Hawaii FCU
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?Join a spirited, dynamic team
with Hawai`i's leading credit union as we make a difference in our
community - providing financial value, exceptional service, and
state-of-the-art convenience to our members. Position Title:
Electronic Services Specialist Department: Electronic Services FLSA
Classification: Non-ExemptReports to: Electronic Services
ManagerPay Based on Experience: Starting $37,440 Annual Employee
BenefitsIn addition to competitive pay, we are proud to offer a
comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Employee Medical And Dental Insurance; UHFCU pays 100% Of
The Base Employee Coverage
- Medical and Dental Plan Premium Waiver Option
- Eleven (11) Company Paid Federal Holidays Plus Four (4) Company
Paid Personal Holidays
- Eligible to Earn Ten (10) Days Paid Vacation; Increases With
Years Of Service
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(k) Retirement With Employer Match And Profit Sharing
- Employee Loan Discount
- UHFCU Subsidizes 50% For Monthly Bus Pass
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Credit Union-Paid Benefits Such As Group Term Life With
AD&D Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance And Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal and External Professional Development
- And Many More!Position Purpose: This position performs back
office functions and provides back office support for electronic
services provided by the credit union. The department's
responsibilities include credit and debit cards, ACH and Check
processing, IRAs, certificates, online banking including online
account opening, deceased account processing, remote deposit
capture, account maintenance, audits, and a variety of other back
office functions. Essential Functions:
- Processes credit and debit card research and requests.
- Process debit card disputes.
- Performs share draft and ACH exception processing.
- Processes certificates and renewal requests.
- Processes stop payment requests received via online
- Processes credit card payments.
- Inputs travel notifications for debit and credit cards.
- Performs account maintenance on active and closed
- Reviews IRA transactions for accuracy.
- Processes levies.
- Responds to epay inquiries.
- Responds to incoming emails to Member Services.
- Processes returned mail and address changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Performance Standards:
- Meets established deadlines.
- Performs work with accuracy and completeness.
- Work performed in a timely manner.
- Member complaints kept to a minimum.
- Disputes are resolved within established timeframes.
- Reconciling items are resolved within established
- No compliance issues.
- No audit issues. Qualifications:Education/Certification: High
School degree or GED is required.Required Knowledge: Basic
understanding of MS Office Suite is desired.Experience Required:
Two years clerical/financial institution/operations & customer
service experienceSkills/Abilities: Excellent verbal and
communication skillsGood analytical, creative and problem-solving
skillsExcellent computer skills Physical Activities and
Requirements of this Position:Repetitive Motion: Movements
frequently and regularly required using wrists, hands, and/or
fingers.Communication Skills: Must frequently convey detailed or
important instructions of ideas accurately and quickly both written
and verbally.Visual Abilities: Average visual acuity necessary to
read, prepare and inspect documents or products.Hearing: Able to
hear average or normal conversations and receive
information.Physical Strength: Sedentary work (sitting most of the
time). Able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.Reasoning Ability: Able
to apply common sense understanding to carry-out detailed
instructions and to deal with problems involving
variables.Mathematics Ability: Able to perform basic math skills
including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using a
calculator.Language Ability: Able to write and compose sentences
using normal word order with present and past tenses, as well as a
command of the English vocabulary.Working
Conditions:Air-conditioned, smoke-free office setting.Attendance
Requirements:Please note that scheduled attendance requirements may
change due to business needs. Business Hours:Monday through
Saturday, Business hours are subject to change. Must be able to
work additional hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Keywords: University of Hawaii FCU, Honolulu , ACH and Card Operations Support Specialist, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!