AAC Dispatch Supervisor
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Under the supervision and guidance of the Manager - Systems Control
(Chief Dispatcher), supervises the day to day affairs of the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other
duties may be assigned):
1. Administrator for the following programs:
a) Master Crew List
b) Teledyne Weight and Balance Program
c) NAVBLUE N-FP Program.
d) Aero Data Performance Program
e) AISR Weather Program
f) Online Reporting Programs and Business Intelligence Projects
g) DOT reporting and statistics
2. Audits, implements, maintains, updates, modifies and monitors
existing systems within the Dispatch department per IOSA
3. Maintains an electronic file that serves to flag any exceedance
of FAA flight crewmember flight/duty/rest times.
4. Assists the Chief Dispatcher in the day to day affairs of
Systems Control and the dispatchers exercising operational control
in accordance with (OpSpecs A008).
5. Issues Dispatch Memorandums to provide updated guidance to the
FOM and Dispatch manuals.
6. Assists the Chief Dispatcher who supports the Chief Pilot and
Director - Flight Operations in operational control oversight.
7. Assists the Chief Dispatcher to be a liaison with State,
Federal, FAA, Aircraft Manufacturer and other vendor and support
8. Assists the Chief Dispatcher in developing training and
compliance policy for operational control personnel.
9. Monitors any changes in publications, regulations, and
performance documents with the Chief Dispatcher.
10. Assists the Chief Dispatcher who is the focal point for any
Operations engineering issues to include performance data,
navigation procedure development, infrastructure (routes and
airports) issues, NOTAMs, equipment specifications and
11. Serves as a representative of the Chief Pilot or Director -
Flight Operations in their absence.
12. Assists the Chief Dispatcher in the development,
implementation, and maintenance of all applicable safety management
processes within their area of responsibilities.
a) Hazard Identification and Safety Risk Assessment throughout the
b) Assuring the effectiveness of Safety Risk Controls
c) Safety Risk Acceptance decisions
d) Safety promotion
e) Advising management, the Executive Team and the Accountable
Executive on the performance of the SMS and any need for
13. Confirms approved Ground Deicing/Anti-Icing Program procedures
are safely followed.
14. Assists the Chief Dispatcher with any new operations programs
* Associate's Degree or Bachelor Degree, preferred.
* Must have a FAA Aircraft Dispatch Certificate.
* Experience in Dispatch, Flight Operations or Air Traffic Control
* Must meet the FAR minimum requirements for a Dispatcher (14 CFR
121.641 and 121.463)
* Must be able to read and understand aviation text weather, maps,
and weather graphics.
* Must be able to analyze route structure, weather conditions,
aircraft capabilities and emergency situations to select the best
course of action.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced, high stress environment
* Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year
background check, 10-year criminal history check and security
Keywords: Saltchuk, Honolulu , AAC Dispatch Supervisor, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!