Company: University of Hawaii FCU
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?Join a spirited, dynamic team
with Hawai`is leading credit union as we make a difference in our
community providing financial value, exceptional service, and
state-of-the-art convenience to our members. Position Title: Loan
Processor Department: Central Lending FLSA Classification:
Non-Exempt Reports to: Central Lending Manager Pay Based on
Experience: Starting $39,520 Annual Employee BenefitsIn addition to
competitive pay, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits
- Paid Employee Medical And Dental Insurance; UHFCU pays 100% Of
The Base Employee Coverage
- Medical and Dental Plan Premium Waiver Option
- Eleven (11) Company Paid Federal Holidays Plus Four (4) Company
Paid Personal Holidays
- Eligible to Earn Ten (10) Days Paid Vacation; Increases With
Years Of Service
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(k) Retirement With Employer Match And Profit Sharing
- Employee Loan Discount
- UHFCU Subsidizes 50% For Monthly Bus Pass
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Credit Union-Paid Benefits Such As Group Term Life With
AD&D Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance And Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal and External Professional Development
- And Many More!
Position Purpose:This position is responsible for processing HELOC
loan applications accurately, initial set-up of loan files, data
entry and assist with processing 1st mortgage loan files as needed.
- Communicate with applicants to request required loan processing
- Sets up loan files & ensures accuracy of file contents by
collecting employment, financial, property, credit, current debts
and monthly expense records.
- Verifies that the information collected is accurate and reflect
- Maintains compliance with all applicable regulatory policies
- Assists Home Equity Loan Officer as needed.
- Performs other duties as requested. Performance Standards:
- Accuracy of the HELOC loan files.
- Organization of the loan files.
- Compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures.
Qualifications:Education/Certification: High school diploma or GED
is required. Required Knowledge: Basic understanding of MS Office
Applications is desired.Knowledge of lending/processing
procedures.Experience Required: One year of lending/processing
experience.Skills/Abilities: Excellent member service skills.Able
to work with a team. Excellent verbal and written communication
skills.Excellent analytical, creative and problem-solving
skills.Able to handle stressful situations.
Activities and Requirements of this Position:Repetitive Motion:
Movements frequently and regularly required using wrists, hands,
and/or fingers.Communication Skills: Must frequently convey
detailed or important instructions of ideas accurately and
quickly.Visual Abilities: Average visual acuity necessary to read,
prepare and inspect documents or products.Hearing: Able to hear
average or normal conversations and receive information.Physical
Strength: Sedentary work (sitting most of the time). Able to lift
and carry up to 25 lbs.Reasoning Ability: Able to apply common
sense understanding to carry-out detailed instructions and to deal
with problems involving variables.Mathematics Ability: Able to
perform basic math skills including adding, subtracting,
multiplying and dividing using a calculator.Language Ability: Able
to write complex sentences using normal word order with present and
past tenses, as well as a command of the English vocabulary.
Working Conditions:Air-conditioned, smoke-free office setting.
Attendance Requirements:Please note that scheduled attendance
requirements may change due to business needs.Business Hours:Monday
through Saturday. Business hours are subject to change. Must be
able to work additional hours, weekends, and holidays as
Keywords: University of Hawaii FCU, Honolulu , Loan Processor, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!