Spectrum Account Specialist
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a growth-focused professional knowledgeable of the
technology and communications needs of hotels, restaurants and
other hospitality organizations?
- Can you commit to a sales role acquiring small to medium
hospitality clients through consultative sales techniques?Our
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about solving the complex technology and
communication needs for hospitality providers. As a Strategic
Account Specialist for Hospitality, you possess an in-depth
understanding of the challenges facing hospitality organizations
and excel at recommending cost-effective solutions. With a focus on
consultative sales, you outline unique combinations of services for
new and existing small-to-medium hospitality organizations that
align with their needs. You are passionate about selling,
transferring, providing information and offering assistance on all
aspects of fiber services to potential and current clients.
You accelerate business growth by developing client relationships
through interpersonal phone and email communications. You
proactively identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase
business while enhancing the client experience. You flourish in an
office position and travel as needed to capture and manage accounts
within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of
Sales Vertical Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be an impactful member of the Sales team by cultivating new
logo fiber and coaxial opportunities and achieving a monthly
- Achieve sales objectives by learning or applying hospitality
procurement processes and navigating the sales process
- Drive the sales process through proactive, consultative needs
analyses with new prospective clients, including the development of
client-centric product solutions.
- Highlight product benefits to clients through the design,
development and facilitation of sales proposals and
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients via
telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry
- Qualify new leads and request site surveys to determine the
serviceability of prospects, including the submission of a return
on investment (ROI) analysis to sales management.
- Report sales activities and client information by maintaining
accounts in Salesforce.
- Ensure the timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing
management and retention by working with the Account Management
- Maximize the sales process by collaborating with other business
service support groups, including Sales Engineering, Sales Support
- Improve abilities and stay current on industry trends by
attending all Sales meetings and training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience with a proven track
record of exceeding revenue quotas with two years of experience
selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions.
- Three years of telecommunications related sales.
- Availability to travel to and from assigned territories and
company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle, to include
travel during inclement weather.
- Solid ability to work efficiently and effectively within
- Quick learner that can apply that knowledge while working in a
- Valid and active State driver's license and safe driving
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Experience working within the hospitality vertical.
- History of selling data, voice or video solutions in the
telecommunications business-to-business industry.
- Positive attitude and an inner desire to push themselves.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Aptitude to learn the product suite and Spectrum Enterprise
style of selling.
- In-depth industry knowledge.
- Proven networking and negotiation skills with the ability to
manage and foster change.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.Your
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
(preferred).SCM225 313615 313615BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Honolulu , Spectrum Account Specialist, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!