CDL A Local Truck Driver - Now Hiring
Posted on: June 25, 2022
US1570 FreshPoint Oahu, Ltd.
Works under the supervision of Driver Supervisor. Delivers
containers to sites in a safe and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retrieves cargo from various cargo services.
- Ensures air containers, pallets, loads and equipment are
transported safely and securely.
- Completes and submits on a timely basis all vehicle reports,
receiving documents, trip sheets and other related paperwork.
- Receives and accounts for all cargo and submits receipts.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicle.
- Accountable for collection of COD accounts.
- Reports all accidents to Driver Supervisor immediately.
- Logs break, lunch times and follows route on trip sheet.
- Able to demonstrate regular and reliable attendance.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Driver Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to drive Type 3 and CDL A & B vehicles as deemed
- Ability to work in cool temperatures.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Displays good attitude and judgment.
- Ability to do basic mathematical functions, such as adding,
subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Ability to operate forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks and
- Require frequent lifting and moving items weighing up to 50
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Produce industry experience preferred.
- CDL A license required.
- Forklift proficiency and certification required.
- Maintains licensure and PUC certificates.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.Required
Keywords: Sysco, Honolulu , CDL A Local Truck Driver - Now Hiring, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!