Test Center Administrator (Proctor)
Company: PSI Services LLC
Posted on: August 3, 2022
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:PSI is the leader in
the assessment industry and has been in business for over 70 years!
PSI provides license and certification exams for state and federal
agencies, as well as assessments, for public and private companies.
(Approximately 16 hours per week.)Schedule: -Thursday : 5:00 PM to
10 PM/Fridays: 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM, Saturdays 9:00 AM to 3:00
PMRole: This position assists in the administration of numerous
tests and exams while maintaining a secure testing environment.
Paid training is provided.Essential Functions: Proctor a variety of
tests while maintaining a secure testing environment. Maintain
confidentiality and security of all testing materials. Must be
vigilant - able to pay close attention to security cameras and
conduct routine testing center observations to ensure safety and
security measures are being followed.Responsibilities:
- Verifying valid government issued I.D's and other legal
- Responsible for reception duties; check-in and out of testing
- Monitoring duties include; one -way mirror surveillance, video
surveillance, and routine walk through inspections.
- General office tasks to include report writing, email
communications, and over the phone customer service etiquette.
- Assist in training new proctors
- Assist with daily test center operations to ensure a safe and
secure testing environment.
- Provide electronic fingerprinting services / at select
locations only.Qualifications: Mandatory: High school diploma or
equivalent and cannot be currently licensed/certified in any trade.
- 1 full year of customer service experience
- 1 full year of basic computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to walk/stand for 40% of the time throughout shift
- MUST be reliable and work as part of team
- Possess problem solving skills and engage in analytical
thinking in stressful situations
- Prior proctor/teaching experience is a PLUS!Candidates must be
able to pass an extensive background screening. -For more
information on PSI Services LLC please visit:
Microsoft Office Some Knowledge Problem Solving Ability Novice
Analytical Novice Behaviors:
Motivations:EducationExperienceRequired1 year: Customer Service
Experience Licenses & CertificationsEqual Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: PSI Services LLC, Honolulu , Test Center Administrator (Proctor), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!