Company: FCH Enterprises Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Reporting to the V.P., Human Resources or designee, this position
is primarily responsible for the processing of employee information
and maintaining employee records on HRIS, as well as, the support
and maintenance of the human resource management systems in
addition to other systems supported by the HR team. This position
serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional
areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data
integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing
data flows for process improvement opportunities. This position
also supports Human Resource Management Systems "HRMS" upgrades,
patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Other Functions: Assists with various HR projects and performs
other duties as assigned in supporting the operations of the Human
Resources department. Improve HR operational effectiveness by
recommending process and systems efficiencies. Integrates
technology into existing and new business processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Review, test and implement HRMS systems upgrades or
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate
application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS system tables.
- Provides support for HRMS, including researching and resolving
HRMS problems, performing scheduled activities, recommending
solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major
variations from current policy that must be approved prior to
- Serves as key liaison with third parties, department leaders
and systems users.
- Develop, write, maintain and support a variety of reports or
queries using appropriate reporting tools for ongoing HR and ad hoc
committee needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running
queries and analyzing data.
- Maintain awareness of current trends, technologies, and changes
in State/Federal/Local Employment laws impacting Human
- Facilitates and guides discussions with department leaders and
system users to determine and document requirements for standalone
and interdependent business processes.
- Provides appropriate training and development of department
leaders and system users.
- Assists with driving the identification and implementation of
new systems that support the current HR function, as well as future
growth of the company.
- TECH SAVVY - Understanding the Business. Anticipating and
adopting innovations in business-building detail and technology
- BALANCES STAKEHOLDERS - Making Complex Decisions. Anticipating
and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- OPTIMIZES WORK PROCESSES - Managing Execution. Knowing the most
effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus
on continuous improvement.
- BUILDING COLLABORATIVE RELATIONSHIPS - Collaborates. Building
partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared
- COMMUNICATES EFFECTIVELY - Influencing People. Developing and
delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear
understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- SELF-DEVELOPMENT - Being Open. Actively seeking new ways to
grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development
- NIMBLE LEARNING - Being flexible and adaptable. Actively
learning through experimentations when tackling new problems, using
both successes and failures as learning fodder. QUALIFICATIONS
- No less than 45 hours per week. Usually Monday - Friday, 8:00
a.m. - 5:00 p.m., however, must be on-call 24/7 by mobile phone.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
- Occasional lifting of 20 to 30 pounds
- Sitting most of the day
- Standing/walking up to 4 to 5 hours a day
- Reaching/bending frequently
- Good speech and hearing necessary for communicating with the
staff, employees, managers and the public, talking on the
telephone, and conducting training
- Sight for performing computer work and paperwork Mental
- Good decision-making skills (uses independent judgment)
- Teaching/coaching skills (ability to maximize people's
potential through guidance, support, and nurturing)
- Planning/organizational skills (ability to set long-term or
short-term goals, measures, time frames, and coordinate multiple
- Evaluation skills
- Conflict resolution skills (through negotiation, mediation,
problem-solving to achieve a "win-win" resolution)
- Facilitation skills (ability to effectively guide
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
required Pre-Employment Requirements:
- Must pass drug screening test Environmental Conditions:
- Air-conditioned, office environment Education:
- Minimum College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Formal education and degree in specialized area, along with
some experience, may be desirable Experience:
- Three to five years of experience as HRIS or HR generalist or
- System implementation/upgrade experience.
- Excellent analytic ability to translate data into
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex ideas, concepts and
information to non-technical users of systems and/or the
information derived from such systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; able to exercise
tact, discretion and judgment when interacting with internal and
external customers, including executives.
- Preferred Education and Experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills
- Self-development skills (desire and ability to learn)
- Good presentation skills Desired Attributes:
- Demonstrates the company's Core Values of "Commitment, Humble,
Integrity, Passionate, Supportive".
- Action-oriented (exercising initiative to follow-up and follow
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Team player
Keywords: FCH Enterprises Inc., Honolulu , HRIS Specialist, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!