Coordinator, Strategic Partnerships (Full Time, 40, Day)
Company: Queen's Health System
Posted on: September 21, 2022
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of the Director and Strategic Partnership
leadership team, is responsible for the planning, project
management, coordination, and maintenance of services, programs,
functions and activities of the Strategic Partnership
- Provides project management support for capital, strategic
projects and programs for Strategic Partnerships.
- Assists the Directors with activities to support The Queen's
Health System (QHS) mission, vision, and strategic goals.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with leaders,
groups, organizations, and physicians within QHS and externally in
- Serves as a primary resource for all project management
functions and activities to support the department and division.II.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Essential: sitting, walking, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing,
speaking, lifting and carrying usual weight of 2 pounds up to 20
pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, repetitive
arm/hand motions, static gripping of an object for prolonged
periods, frequent gripping of an object.
- Operates computer, printer, calculator, copier, telephone,
typewriter.III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
conditions.IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare
administration, healthcare or related field.
- Master's degree in business administration or healthcare
- Three (3) years of experience in project planning, coordination
and implementation, preferably in a hospital or health care
- Experience working with physicians and providers in primary
and/or specialty care in an ambulatory and/or hospital based
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability
to do data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong proficiency in the use computer applications (e.g.,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vizio, Gantt Charts, KRONOS, etc.).
- Experience to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively
both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work
collaboratively with a broad range of people.Equal Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Queen's Health System, Honolulu , Coordinator, Strategic Partnerships (Full Time, 40, Day), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!