Company: Signature Flight Support Corporation
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Perform fueling and de-fueling operations in a safe and
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions.
- Perform de-icing functions as required.
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition.
- Ensure correct loading and balancing of fuel.
- Use fuel trucks, hydrant carts and stationary carts to fuel
- Perform other duties as assigned
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and
environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet
engine noise. - Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide and ability to perform
mathematical functions with regard to weight, measurement and
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job function satisfactorily. - Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three
(3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience. -
- Knowledge of fueling and de-fueling procedures for various
aircraft, deicing procedures and fueling procedure for various
ground equipment preferred. -
- Must possess a valid state driver's license. - - -
- Must successfully complete Company's PST program. - -
- Commercial Driver License (HI locations) An Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Signature Flight Support Corporation, Honolulu , Fueler, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!