Sensitive Activities Advisor
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Sensitive Activities AdvisorJob Category: IntelligenceTime Type:
Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCIEmployee Type:
Regular-Rotational TravelerPercentage of Travel Required: Up to
25%Type of Travel: LocalWhat You'll Get to Do:As a CACI-Wexford
Sensitive Activities Advisor, you will support the Department of
Defense and its efforts to identify and neutralize enemy threat
networks capable of employing improvised threats, such as
Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), and other improvised weapons
of strategic effect.More About the Role:You will embed with and
advise Combatant Commands at all echelons on effectively leveraging
specially compartmented material and non-material capabilities to
eliminate or neutralize improvised threats and the networks that
employ those threats.You will provide the subject matter expertise
to DTRA, Combatant Commands and their JTFs while maintaining
situational awareness of Special Programs, STO, ACCM, and sensitive
activity plans, operations, units, and friendly and adversary
capabilities.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information
Security Clearance, willingness to submit to a CI Poly.
- More than three years of specialized experience in military or
IC compartmented or sensitive activities (IJSTO, SAP, ACCM,
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually
conducting periodic travel within CONUS and six-month deployments
to OCONUS locations.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both
orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead and
supported unit on product development.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed
- Associates degree and five years of experience or seven years
of relevant work experience.These Qualifications Would be Nice to
- More than three years of experience with SOF, SMU, Special or
Technical Units of Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the Military Decision
Making Process (MDMP), to include mission analysis, COA decision
and CONOP approval briefings, D3A execution matrices, CONOP
documents and FRAGOs.
- Working knowledge of IEDs and/or other improvised weapons or
- Experience and capability to perform tasks with Microsoft
productivity software and applications.
- Practical understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Google Earth
spatial analysis software, as well as web-based intelligence tools
and databases available through SIPR and JWICS.
- Must be able to work independently with some government
oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint
working environment.What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-Wexford is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a
reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people
and its performance. Joining the CACI-Wexfordteam is a mark of
excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous
Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-Wexford's mission places its personnel against the
government's most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and
you'll be working with a team making a difference across the
- CACI-Wexfordoffers competitive benefits as well as numerous
learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-Wexford offers
unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.Company
Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.As a federal contractor,
CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer
vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report
their vaccination status.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Honolulu , Sensitive Activities Advisor, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!