Fine Jewelry Operating Assistant, Part Time: Ala Moana
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage
including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdales & Macys Stores - About: -
Bloomingdales makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet
approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to
make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will
always strive to make Bloomingdales like no other store in the
world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life.
Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and
access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our
colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and
collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background,
thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. - Job
Overview: - - - If you want to build meaningful relationships and
make fashion personal, fun and aspirational, why not put that
creative energy to work and join our team of approachable customer
oriented, style conscious professionals. Work in a collaborative
environment of problem solvers and flawless executers that drive
the business forward through energy, effort and good humor. - As
the Fine Jewelry Operating Assistant, you control the operations
both back and front of house that ensure superior service levels
are maintained, stock is handled securely in a timely manner and
fulfillment is expedited. - Essential Functions: Fueled by the
Power of Relationships
- Ensure fulfillment is complete to goal in partnership with
- Pack & ship all fulfillment orders & client sends coordinating
with internal partners and meeting client requests.
- Process client repairs & stock repairs to ensure care and
attention to service and shortage.
- Process special orders to achieve timely delivery and accurate
- Unpack, store and merchandize new receipts in partnership with
- Process and coordinate all transfers, RTVs & markdowns to
ensure timely movement of stock.
- Order supplies, including partnering with receiving manager for
jewelry gift box needs. Driven by our Desire to Win
- Lead all aspects of shortage control.
- Own fulfillment function in Fine Jewelry with attention to
packaging, processing and security standards.
- Understand impact of operational control on sales and
- Maintain key log compliance to ensure inventory and security
- Ensure signage compliance to promote brand integrity and
superior service levels. Committed to a culture of Collaboration
and continuous learning
- Communicate arrival of new receipts and educate staff on
product features and security standards.
- Organize back stock for ease of selling and improved
- Complete weekly counts to control inventory and meet customer
- Ensuring daily diamond testing is to standard. - Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Able to easily engage in conversation.
- Social ease and quick response to customer needs and
- Able to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Detailed oriented about product knowledge. - -
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, peers and
management. - - - - - - -
- Basic math functions to operate register, handle money and make
- Able to use a calculator.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a learning
- Able to use and navigate multiple technological devices.
- Ability to sell and build a sale through conversational
- Enjoys meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates
strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple
priorities and learn new procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and
store/company needs which may include day, evening, weekends,
and/or holidays. - Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
is required. - Physical Demands:
- Constant moving and standing.
- Able to lift 10 lbs.
- Able to reach, grasp, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb ladders. -
- STORES00 -Required
Keywords: Bloomingdales, Honolulu , Fine Jewelry Operating Assistant, Part Time: Ala Moana, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!