Wargame Simulation Planner
Location: Pearl City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SAIC is currently seeking a Wargame Simulation Engineer to
support the Pacific Warfighting Center (PWC) located on Ford Island
in Oahu, Hawaii. -The successful candidate provides subject matter
expertise and technical support in joint simulations, core IT
systems, exercise design, architecture, Command, Control,
Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) systems, issue
coordination/resolution, event tests development, and event
- The candidate coordinates with technical planners and engineers
to design wargame simulations and Common Operational Picture (COP)
technical architectures and solutions to include cross-domain
solutions (CDS). -
- Performs systems admin functions and network monitoring for
simulation and C4I capabilities within the Simulation Organization
/ Tech Control within the Exercise Control Group Operations.
- Performs technical duties to modify and manipulate terrain data
files and imports and adjust databases to meet wargame scenario
requirements and training objectives. -
- Performs systems engineering and IT administration functions
during technical tests (EFT, EOT) and ECG Training and CPX
- Coordinates closely with stakeholder organizations supporting
exercises requiring deployed systems to include performing system
tests, generating equipment plans, and packaging equipment for
- Tests and validates simulation solutions during the design and
planning stages to ensure the solution works during event
- Builds set-up and execution plans, SOPs, presentations,
diagrams, technical documentation, floor plans, and training
materials for wargame exercises.
- Identifies equipment required, hardware specs, the software
required, and builds software image and/or system installation and
configuration per event participant requirements.
- Coordinates and installs network components as required,
including switches and cablingCoordinates and establishes proper
connections between simulation systems and C4I systems.
- Collaborates with other SMEs to document and provide all
information required for configurations, network, and proper
operations across the ECG and TA SMEs.
- Regularly engages with other team members for status on
operations, identifying issues, and resolving problems.
- Updates SOPs, technical documentation, logs, and performs event
archives, backups, as required
- Provides lessons learned, sustains, improves, and other
feedback during and following each event.
Keywords: Engility, Honolulu , Wargame Simulation Planner, Other , Pearl City, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!