Evening Janitorial Supervisor
Company: Federal Maintenance, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day supervision of janitorial crews promoting
efficiency and creating a sense of teamwork.
- Use hands on supervision to ensure all employees understand and
have the necessary information and tools to perform their duties
successfully. Provide training and re-training where
- Ensure crews perform at or above standards acceptable to our
clients including communicating staff performance with upper
management and Human Resources.
- Focus on work sites to oversee workers and to meet with clients
to discuss any unsatisfactory inspections, customer complaints or
needs we can resolve.
- Exercise initiative to oversee custodial work, maintaining a
high standard of safety, cleanliness, appearance, organization and
- Read, understand and grasp a full understanding of Housekeeping
Scope of Work, FM company policies, and Mall management
policies.Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years supervisory experience OR the equivalent of education
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as neededPay:
$14.00Able to work different shifts during the following hours:
Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM-10:30 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM-8:30 PMAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: Federal Maintenance, Inc., Honolulu , Evening Janitorial Supervisor, Other , Kaneohe, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!