Senior Subcontracts Administrator (1402)
Posted on: January 22, 2023
A Senior Subcontract Administrator who will compile, award, and
execute subcontracts within policy guidelines in a dynamic
contractual environment. The Senior Subcontract Administrator will
work either independently or with a team of subcontract
administrators on larger programs.
- Prepares the solicitation document for difficult acquisitions
to include statements of work, terms and conditions, flow-down
terms, and conditions, bid or performance evaluation factors, and
other measures incorporated into the Requests for Proposal as may
be appropriate for the procurement.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders about procurement
- Serves as the focal point when bids are received, reviews both
the technical and cost proposals, and obtains input from the
- Consults with Smartronix technical staff to resolve matters of
disagreement between Smartronix and the potential
- Consults with company staff representing the legal, technical,
financial, and managerial interests of the subcontract award and
technical performance after award.
- Ensures the receipt, accuracy and timeliness of subcontractor
submitted documents relating to the subcontract deliverables as
well as monitoring performance relative to timeliness, cost
considerations, and technical objectives.
- Reviews non-competitive justifications for
- Prepares price analyses mainly using techniques other than
adequate price competition.
- Negotiates terms and price with subcontractors.
- Prepares procurement files compliant with Smartronix
- Performs subcontract closeouts upon end of subcontract
- Coordinates subcontracting activities with various internal and
- May review files of peers for compliance with Smartronix
- Performs and writes price analyses mainly using techniques
other than adequate price competition.
- Documents Negotiations
Required Skills and Experience:
- Clearance Required: none
- US citizenship required for work under DoD contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline plus 5 or more years of
directly related experience in a Federal Government contracting
environment. In some cases, educational requirements may be
adjusted or waived for more than 10 years applicable work
- Experience working in an approved purchasing system (CPSR)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a collaborate
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Costpoint experience a plus
Vaccination is a requirement of the position per Executive Order
14042. If a candidate is not vaccinated, they may request an
accommodation once offered the position. The accommodation must be
granted prior to the employee starting in the position. Candidate
will have 60 days to get vaccinated.
Keywords: SMX, Honolulu , Senior Subcontracts Administrator (1402), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!