Personal Care Aide (12 Hour Shifts)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 24, 2023
BAYADA Home Care has an immediate need for Caregivers to care
for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be
valued, respected, and heard.
Come join Forbes Top 10 Employers of Hawaii!!
We offer EXCELLENT BENEFITS! Paid time off, 401(k), health
insurance, education assistance, and more!
Pay range $14 - $20 / hr.
* Weekly pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near
* Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your
* A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
* 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Caregivers:
* CNA training or minimum one year work experience (preferred)
* Activities of daily living
* Light housekeeping
* Range of motion / exercises
* Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making
* Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Caregivers who set and maintain
the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team!As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Honolulu , Personal Care Aide (12 Hour Shifts), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!