Company: Indigo Real Estate
Posted on: January 25, 2023
At Indigo Real Estate, we attribute much of our properties'
successes to the strengths of our team members, and we are seeking
a Compliance Specialist for a 71-unitLIHTC community in Honolulu.We
are looking for a highly-organized, energetic, self-starter who
enjoys a fast-paced work environment and takes ownership in all
aspects of their work. The successful candidate will possess
outstanding customer service and sales talents, multitasking and
problem-solving skills, and the ability to react with appropriate
levels of discretion and urgency to situations or events that
require quick response and superb communication. This candidate
will be passionate about providing exceptional service and
hospitality to consistently exceed customer expectations, finding
great satisfaction in helping to create a sense of community. They
will also demonstrate a strong sense of initiative, a collaborative
work style, and a strong work ethic, taking pride in accurate data
entry, accounting, reporting, and administrative work product. This
position may require weekend and holiday work. Physical aspects of
the job include the ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds,
standing/walking for long periods of time, bending, kneeling,
stooping, climbing, and balancing.Objectives of this Role
- Participate in all activities related to apartment rentals,
move-ins, move-outs, and lease renewals.
- Responsible for helping with the day-to-day property operations
of the apartment community.
- Investigate and suggest solutions to resident complaints and
- Timely, accurate recording of required data using Yardi
Property Management software.
- Maintain accurate accounting for site level revenue and
expenses including rent collection and timely submission of
invoices and bids.
- Assist in weekly and monthly reporting, maintaining accurate
resident files and affordable housing compliance, if
- Collaborate to support property marketing strategies consistent
with established procedures.
- Assist in coordination and updates to advertisements and
listings, especially via third-party Independent Listing Services
- Preparing materials for annual budgets and ongoing monitoring
of cost center expenditures and forecasts, adhering to financial
- General support for the Business Manager, and other duties as
- Minimum of two years of property management experience or
- Minimum ofone yearLIHTC experience needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent (AA or some college
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise quick and accurate judgment and maintain
- Effective conflict resolution and customer service skills.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task with strong attention
- Working knowledge of Yardior other property management software
preferred. Employment BenefitsIndigo offers a positive,
team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, performance
incentives, and a full benefits package for full-time employment
upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Pay $16-$17 per hour DOE
- Medical Flex-spend Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with Employer match
- Vacation Time
- Sick & Safe Leave
- Additional employee resource programsIndigo Real Estate is a WA
Best Workplaces WinnerIndigo is committed to the full inclusion of
all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Indigo will
ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment, please contact Shannon Steinbeigle,
SHRM-CP, HR Manager at 206-946-1256 or
email@example.com or Neal Jorgenson, Director, HR
Business Partner at 801-924-1647 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Indigo Real Estate, Honolulu , Compliance Specialist, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!