Janitorial- American Savings Bank
Company: Federal Maintenance, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Cleaning offices and restrooms
- Typical tasks include but are not limited to: sweeping,
mopping, vacuuming, dusting, trash removal, etc.
- Restock restroom toilet paper, hand towels, hand soap, and seat
- Adhere to all company-related health and safety rules
- Be able to work efficiently and at a fast pace.Qualifications:
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high
level of performance.
- Able to carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Clear State and Federal Background checks
- Able to travel to multiple locations (Team rides in work
vehicle together to save gas)At Federal Maintenance we take pride
in what we do. We set standards, then exceed them. We are a team
made up of co-workers who turn into family. We are honest
hard-working people who go the extra mile to ensure quality and
satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply and find out what we
can offer you. Whether you are looking for a career or just some
extra cash, Federal Maintenance has the flexibility to fit your
Starting Pay: $12.50-$15.50Shift: Monday-Thursday 5:30PM-9:30PM -/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: Federal Maintenance, Inc., Honolulu , Janitorial- American Savings Bank, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!