Demand Planning Coordinator
Company: Hawaiian Host Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you known for exceeding expectations? Do you embrace the
Spirit of Hawai'i? Then please keep reading because we're looking
for people like you at Hawaiian Host Group.
Who are we? An excited team of people that all have one vision in
common: sharing the Spirit of Hawai'i with the world. We do this
from Honolulu, Hilo, Los Angeles, and Tokyo by creating outstanding
product experiences for our consumer brands, Hawaiian Host, Mauna
Loa, and KOHO.
Expect camaraderie, product tastings, and other (virtual) events
that make our culture unique. And more importantly, know that your
work contributes to our purpose, as the Hosts of Hawai'i, to make
the Islands' future flourish. We do this through our Takitani
Foundation and other social and environmental initiatives.
That's enough about us for now, we'd love to learn more about you.
Read the job description below and let us know if you're
interested. We can't wait to meet you!
Under the direction of the Director of Manufacturing, assists
Demand Planning Team with data collection and planning organization
and communicates with support departments to gather information
needed by the Demand Planning Team to build production schedules
for both Hawaii manufacturing sites as well as coordinate
production needs at our coman partners.
- Assists Demand Planning Team in maintaining predictive models
to help determine forecast demand.
- Monitor demand forecasts and ensure accurate reporting and
analysis of data.
- Assist Demand Planning Team with analyzing trends based on
seasons, promotions, and historical sales trends.
- To assist in the development of forecasts for new product
launches, expansions, life-cycle issues, and product
supersessions/replacements, and phase out of obsolete
- Assist the Demand Planning team with distributing timely
forecast reports to all parties following month-end
- Participate in forecast planning meetings, Consensus meetings
or Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) meetings.
- Collaborates with other forecast stakeholders/participants
(Sales, Marketing, and Finance, etc.) to ensure information is
coordinated as efficiently as possible.
- Ability to communicate analysis, recommendations, and concepts
with management team, including senior management, and coordinate
work activities with diverse audiences.
- Ability to prepare and conduct presentations of analysis and
recommendations to the management team.
- Gain proficiency in using applicable demand planning
spreadsheets and internal forecast and inventory software.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is required for the position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Four (4) year college degree or equivalent in Marketing, Sales,
Manufacturing, or General Business
- (Basic understanding of Statistics is helpful).
- At least two (2) years of experience in working with Enterprise
Resource Planning systems.
- Understanding of the consumer, customer, internal and external
- Competencies: Analytical, detail oriented, critical thinking,
process analysis, communication, business acumen, accuracy.
- Computer Skills: proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
constantly required to sit; use finger dexterity; use vision and
hearing; use eye-hand coordination; frequently required to stand;
walk; occasionally required to pull less than 25 pounds; lift 25-50
pound; carry 25-50 pounds; stair climb; bend; forward reach;
overhead reach; grasp handle; seldom required to push; squat;
kneel; stoop; crouch; twist; side bend.
- The position requires constant talking to co-workers; written
communication to co-workers; talking on the telephone; supervising
others; responding to written or verbal requests of co-workers;
training/giving verbal instructions; writing/composing written
language; reading; frequently requires talking to customers;
written communication to customers
- Talking to outside trade persons/vendors; written communication
to outside trade persons/vendors; receiving verbal instructions;
receiving written instructions; occasionally visit/work at
- Work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1) While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not
exposed to weather conditions.
- 2)The noise level in the work environment is usually light.
Hawaiian Host Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Hawaiian Host Group, Honolulu , Demand Planning Coordinator, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!