ADM - Receptionist/Dispatcher
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Description Responsible for answering inquiries and obtain
information for customers, visitors, and other interested parties.
Perform moderately difficult accounting
- Must be able to obtain and maintain AOA (Airport Operations
Area) badge with U.S. Customs seal as required by Hawaii State
Department of Transportation and U.S. Customers Boarder Protection,
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate staff member;
takes message as required. Greet visitors and direct them to the
proper location. Issue and collects Badges.
- Dispatch Ramp agents to Aircrafts requesting Fuel.
- Monitor Unicom to coordinate arrivals of aircrafts with ECC
- Separate and distribute mail to staff.
- Maintain organized, safe, and professional Dispatch area.
- Bill ASH local customers of Avgas and Jet A. Maintain customers
and/or office files; keep files current and up-to-date.
- Assist in reconciling clients account.
- Perform other light clerical work such as typing, filing and
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by the
Management. Required Skills
- Education/Training: High School or equivalent.
- Work Experience: 3 years experience in Customer Service and/or
- MS Office (Excel/ Word/power Point) Basic & Intermediate
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal
- Background in accounting preferred.
- Exhibit positive teamwork attributes; loyalty to the Company
and fellow employees, a polished and professional appearance, a
strong work ethic, and the willingness to embrace change with a
positive attitude. by Jobble
Keywords: Atlantic Aviation, Honolulu , ADM - Receptionist/Dispatcher, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...