Company: The Twin Fin
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
This 645-room hotel is perfectly located on Honolulu's famous Kalakaua Avenue, where it is just steps to the beach and an arm's reach to the best dining, shopping, and entertainment in the area. Guests can borrow the hotel's own towels and beach chairs to spend the day by the sea, or choose to lay out by the hotel's pool with a tropical drink from nearby Tiki's Grill and Bar. And for the adventurous, The Twin Fin offers a on-site activities desk ready to curate a number of fun experiences.
The Activities Ambassador is responsible for assisting the Activations Manager in all the activity venues while providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests, including successfully resolving guest request, throughout their stay, while maximizing revenue and occupancy.
- Employee must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Daily knowledge of all VIP's, sites, functions, and groups.
- Liaison between hotel and 3rd party operators for programming and hotel activities.
- Greet and welcome all guests and members.
- Assist in all the activity venues.
- Be knowledgeable about and provide basic information on water activities and safety.
- Assist guests in the rental process. Including information on how to properly use equipment.
- Assist with the schedule of entertainment/live music for hotel outlets.
- Assist the Activations Manager on duty with special events and other evening activities.
- Build guest rapport and establish possible sales opportunities
- Assist the sales effort by providing information and communicating potential guest/member needs to the Activations Manager.
- Receive, clean, and properly store returned Beach Candy inventory.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Assist during various hotel activations including opening and closing of activities.
- Ensure Beach Candy is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
- Assist in setting up and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of work areas and rental inventory.
- Assist with quarterly inventory as needed.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the activity venues, furniture, and service areas are in an organized manner.
- Replenish towels and any retail entities.
- Help with any special events in the activity venues.
- Be familiar with activity types & setup and greet with client upon arrival to review set-up for accuracy.
Keywords: The Twin Fin, Honolulu , Activities Ambassador, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
here to apply!