Operations Specialist - Hawaii
Company: Cambridge International Systems Inc
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Cambridge International Systems has career opportunities for
Operations Specialist to join our team in Hawaii. Qualified
candidates must be US Citizens with active Top Secret clearances
with the ability to obtain TS/SCI.The Operations Specialist will
play an integral role in manning a 24x7 Watch Floor helping our
Navy customer and ensuring sustainment operations are carried out
in accordance with specified objectives. Overall, Cambridge
International Systems helps to identify IT Network Engineering
requirements, enhance and develop IT capabilities, and provide
technical solutions in support of the Navy's
- Member of a 24/7 support team responsible for overseeing daily
operations. Must be able to work within a team standing a rotating
watch to ensure project deliverables.
- Able to monitor operations, to include mission and support
systems (generators, HVAC, etc.) and leverage a wide range of
accesses and technical tools to immediately fix many of the
technical issues that hinder the mission.
- Monitor IT mission equipment including, servers, clients,
routers, switches, telecommunications cabling, etc.
- Provide basic troubleshooting skills to resolve problems.
- Act as escalation manager liaison between operations and
support elements for rapid restoration notification.
- Provide timely updates to customers, senior leadership and the
Program Manager for situational awareness documentation.
- Conduct pass down briefings, maintain pass down logs and
present to on-coming watch teams.
- Prepare and disseminate information reports, presentations and
other deliverables to project leadership.
- Conduct routine project status meetings with Government Project
Managers and Cambridge's project team and help identify project
challenges and risks while offering alternatives to achieve success
and continually improve enterprise processes.
- Participate in the creation of document deliverables, such as
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), System Assessments, Project
Status Reports, etc. prior to submitting to the Government.
- Ensure project deadlines are kept and ensure tasks remain
within project scope.
- Show initiative and the ability to work within a team while
keeping Cambridge management informed of shifting priorities and
challenges.Required SkillsThe ideal candidate is someone with
excellent problem solving and analytical skills, decision making,
communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Respond quickly to situations
- Well organized
- Customer focused
- Work effectively in diverse environments to include civilians,
military and contractors
- Concurrently handle multiple issues and assignmentsRequired
- Minimum High School and four (4) years' experience working in a
- Must have an active DOD TOP-SECRET security clearance with the
ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Basic Electronics and electricity experience.
- Willing and able to work shift, overtime, holidays, and
weekends as required.
- Ability to establish confidence and credibility with managers
and senior level Navy leaders and the ability to foster open
communications within teams.
- Proficient in MS Office software products.Desired
- IAT Level I or higher certification
- Military Training Schools
- US VeteranWork ScheduleSchedule: Willing and able to work
shift, overtime, holidays, and weekends as required.Typical shift
is 12 hours per day and 40-hour work week.At Cambridge, we
recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse
collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it
is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring,
training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or
category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or
regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable
federal, state, and local laws and regulations.If you are a
qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran
requiring assistance with the application process, please visitfor
information on how to request assistance.
Keywords: Cambridge International Systems Inc, Honolulu , Operations Specialist - Hawaii, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...