Posted on: May 26, 2023
- The Shift Lead supports the Restaurant General Manager by
running great work shift and meeting Pieology standards. A
successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good
- Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete
all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly
manner. You'll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for
Team Members to work and Guests to visit.
- Friendly attitude, great Guest service skills
- Strong verbal, reading and, strong math skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and
- Ability to oversee a team of associates in a fast-paced
environment while insuring that all proper food safety precautions
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude while delegating
tasks and giving instructions
- Work effectively and safely in a changing environment
- Works with management and fellow employees
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions
- Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems.
- 18 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Able to work flexible hours
- Reliable transportation to work
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and
walk for long periods
Keywords: Pieology, Honolulu , Shift Lead, Other , Kailua, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...